What Products We Provide
Here at Awning Depot we design, manufacture and sell a wide range of awnings, canopies and umbrellas including, but not limited to, garden and patio canopies, restaurant awnings, traditional Victorian awnings, outdoor awnings, and more.
If you’re looking for a high-quality, waterproof awning with excellent craftsmanship, check our products below:
There are many companies that provide various types of awnings, London, but there’s something that sets us apart: we make sure our customers’ long-term satisfaction is at the heart of all our business decisions.
This is why we offer a modern, personalised and bespoke approach to manufacturing and sales. We provide a vast array of materials and designs to suit your taste. Our constant striving for perfection allows us to deliver long-lasting, affordable and unique designs for your home and business. Our products give shade and shelter. We succeed in our mission only when we make the right one for you.
Whether you want a retractable awning or a traditional awning, you can reliably trust us to deliver. Contact us right now with your requirements and specifications, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with all the necessary information: the time to installation, the cost, and the feasibility of the project.
MANUFACTURED IN UK
Frequently Asked Questions
One thing that is important to remember when shopping around for awnings in the UK is that prices aren’t fixed and vary greatly. A few things influence the price:
- Bespoke vs. off-the-shelf awnings: as with all products, if you want something custom made, it will probably run you more money upfront. This is true with awnings too. Bespoke awnings usually cost anywhere from 1000 to 9000 pounds depending on their specifications while off-the-shelf awnings can go for as little as 500 pounds. The upfront cost isn’t everything, however, as maintenance cost can sometimes be a large part of your overall spending on awnings.
- Traditional vs. modern awnings: every facet of our lives have been touched by technology, and this doesn’t exclude awnings: today’s modern awnings come with a lot of bells and whistles: retractable, remotely controllable, and more. If you like these features, you’ll have to shell out extra money for them, naturally.
- The awning installation: the complexity of the installation of an awning can vary greatly from one house to another. It depends on the design of the house, the materials used in constructing it, and the way you want the awning to be installed. It usually costs you a couple of hundred pounds, but it can cost as high as one thousand pounds.
Depending on what you want out of an awning, retractable awnings can very well be worth it. They provide a few key advantages that many people can’t forgo:
- Sunlight control: fixed awnings always block sunlight, and while this might be preferable, many prefer to enjoy gentle sunlight in the early hours of the morning and the late hours of the afternoon. If you want to control when and how much an awning shades the place, you should go with a retractable one.
- Wind protection: although awnings are usually really sturdy and can withstand the wind, it is undeniable that a fixed awning is more vulnerable to damage from wind and rainstorms. Sadly, there have been many cases where a family has woken up from an unusually windy night just to find their awning damaged.
- Conspiciousness: while an awning adds uniqueness and style to both your home and your business, you might want to change things around from time to time. Since awnings usually take centre place, they are quite conspicuous, and they can dominate the aesthetics of the place. With a retractable awning, you can hide the awning from view whenever you want and let other parts of the house/business shine.
Although most home and business owners immediately check the prices of “canopies, UK” and “awning, London” in Google, they usually forget about the cost of installation, which is substantial.
Sadly, due to how variable the cost of installation is from one premises to another, we can’t give you concrete figures. The cost of installing an awning can range from as low as 400 pounds to as high as 4000 pounds depending on the size of the awning, the suitability of the premise and more.
If you want to learn how much it’ll cost you, you should contact us directly with the details of your bespoke awning and the place you want to install it in, and we’ll get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.